WHAT IS EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ?
When it comes to human capital, there is more at play than having the right people and cohesive teams. Changing times and trends in business necessitate high-level performance at both the individual and team level. The growth of your people has a direct impact on how successful your business is.
Leaders must be capable of inspiring teams to succeed while have the team work in a synergistic manner across departments. Interpersonal interaction both inside and out of the workplace have a strong bearing on how business is conducted.
“Leaders don’t create followers; they create more leaders.”
Your job as manager today is to create a climate that encourages and values the contribution of each person to the team effort. Your people’s energies should be directed towards problem solving, task effectiveness and achievement of your goals. Your energies should be directed at providing the best possible conditions that allow your people to contribute effectively.
All of these traits rely heavily on Emotional Intelligence, skills that can be learnt through mindfulness and showing up in the right way. Genius alone might suffice, but research reinforces that people with strong emotional intelligence are more likely to succeed than
those with high IQs or relevant experience. With the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Program, the users are able to delve deeper to the behaviours that drive and shape their leadership experience
Having individuals understand themselves, their colleagues, and -equally important, their customers, ensures that the great machine that is business runs smoothly and effectively.
Using Genos Emotionally Intelligent Program and CheckPoint 360 , leaders and team members alike can:
- Understanding how others see them at the work place, as a leader and how their own self-ratings compare.
- Being better equipped to positively influence the decisions, behaviour and performance of those you lead/work with.
- Improve your personal resilience, and be better equipped to build a more productive workplace environment
- Improve leadership effectiveness by developing their implementation of vision, alignment, and execution.
- Teach managers how to bring out the best in each employee.
- Create detailed development plans for the individual coaching and management considerations.
- Connect better with their customers and adapt their sales style to meet customers’ buying style.